L’Epée Coaching & Consulting Celebrates its 10th Anniversary
I would like to thank all of you for your wonderful support and to share some of the anniversary wishes I received from Europe and the United States.
Congratulations to your 10 years anniversary! I have attended your Career coaching power lunch this summer and must admit it was very useful event. You are very inspirational and charismatic lady and you are very good at what you do. I believe the 10 years of success is the best proof of your professional qualities, keep it up! David K.
Congratulations Karin! Great, already 10 years so up to the next 10! Gert H.
10 years, can you believe it? I am so happy for you! Congratulations, keep up your good work. Devony C.
Wishing you all the best to your fantastic business anniversary! Keep making people happy and shine your energy around as you have been doing. Martina L.
This is incredible – 10th anniversary?! Congratulations, you have been doing a great job! Ludmila S.
WOW!!! Happy anniversary my dear!!! That is so awesome! Anne de B.
Fall 2008 Power Lunch Series: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions
L’Epée Coaching & Consulting is proud to continue its successful Power Lunch series this fall. Executives and managers will again have the opportunity to learn, share ideas and exchange experiences while exploring a diverse range of management and business related issues.
The upcoming Fall 2008 series is entitled “The Hidden Forces That Shape our Decisions” and is based on Dan Ariely’s recently published book Predictably Irrational.
The first lunch on September 2nd will address the issue of “Why we are happy to do things for free”, and will explore the two worlds we live in: the world “where social norms prevail and the other world where market norms make the rules”
Public Speaking Training: Prepare, Practice, Proceed.
Whether we are introducing ourselves, presenting our company’s latest innovation or chairing a meeting, knowing what to say and how to say it is crucial to our success.
This public speaking training program will offer participants a unique opportunity to practice their communication skills and improve their self-confidence in a friendly atmosphere and professional environment.
Schedule: September 30th, October 21st and November 25th.
Location: The Palace Hotel
A complete program for the Public Speaking Training will be sent out in the near future.
|September 2nd||Power Lunch: Why we are happy to do things for free|
|September 30th||Public Speaking Training: Prepare, Practice, Proceed Part I|
|October 7th||Power Lunch: Procrastination and Self-Control|
|October 21st||Public Speaking Training: Prepare, Practice, Proceed Part II|
|November 4th||Power Lunch: Why the mind gets what it expects|
|November 15th and 16th||Toastmasters District Conference in Bamberg/Germany (www.toastmasters.org)|
|November 25th||Public Speaking Training: Prepare, Practice, Proceed Part III|
|December 2nd||Power Lunch: Why we are dishonest and what can we do about it|
|December 4th to 6th||EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council) Conference in Prague www.emccouncil.org/eu/public/annual_conferences/index.html|
Storytelling Workshop: Understanding and Integrating Company Values
This summer Karin Genton-L’Epée and Michaela Puchalkova collaborated to offer unique Storytelling Workshop intended to help management teams better promote their company’s culture and support the integration of company values in the work environment.
The first portion of the workshop was devoted to identifying and defining company values. The 15 participants then had a chance to create their own 15-minute story meant to illustrate how the company’s five core values can be applied on the job on a daily basis.
A combination of informative brainstorming (identifying and defining the values) and interactive training methods (role playing and improvisational theatre) provided a positive learning environment for participants.
Here is a sample of some of the feedback received from participants:
- The combination of educational & fun training had a very positive impact on the team members, and even after the training we were still using “iha” and “hold down”. I am sure you can implement this training with success in other organizations.
- Both of the sessions were great, very balanced in information and teambuilding activities. I enjoyed the story telling part of the session because we could see and be aware of our personal and professional values in a more funny and realistic way then usually.
- What I found the most interesting is the connection between the company values and the performances.
- I learned how to approach the values of the company and identify myself with some of them.
- The afternoon session was excellent… I loved the games – creating a story, playing a role and specially watching the others how good they are, how big potential they have, and the games with energy (hyá, haí, hold down).
- What I found most interesting is the unique and different approaches to different solutions based on further knowledge and self-consciousness.
- I learned which values we share, how we understand them, where we differ, how our company culture reflects them.
- It is not that I learnt it but the day started to work for me at the moment I swallowed my prejudices.
- What I enjoyed the most is the successful combination of an entertainer and an erudite in the area, delivering training. I would be honored to participate to other trainings too delivered by Karin and Misa.
Michaela Puchalkova has 8 years experience at leading group improvisation in France and in Czech Republic. For the past 3 years, she has created and developed a method of training communication skills using the Improvisation’s rules (L.i._L.earning i.mprovisation). She can be reached at email@example.com